Teaching First Aid/CPR
makes you even more confident.
- Refines Instructor-Trainer Teaching Skills
- Standardizes FAI Instructor Training
- Required for all FM Instructor Development Courses
Teaching First Aid/CPR is learner-centered, practical training that offers a variety of learning activities built on the knowledge that the participant already brings to the classroom. Integrated into the
actual teaching experience is the practice and feedback of using related skills in a realistic situation. Instructors guide participants through situations relevant to teaching an actual CPR/First Aid program.
- New methods that involve, influence, and facilitate adult learning
- Refinements to their teaching skills
- Valuable group dynamic techniques
- How to motivate training groups in new ways
- Pacing material
- How to get, and hold, students' attention
- A proven, standardized method of teaching first aid and CPR with high effectiveness
Get teaching secrets from experts
Ml FM instructors have questions, problems and challenges that occur in the classroom, where instructors or candidate instructors learn through trial and error what works and what doesn't. Teaching First Aid/CPR
answers the questions, and provides solutions that work
Requiredfor all First Aid/CPR Instructor Devetopment Courses.
- Introduction to teaching first aid and CPR
- Teaching the appropriate CPR or first aid class
- The effective instructor
- Know your audience
- Getting participants involved Checksheets, tools and resources
Course Length Two days plus the time it takes to teach the corresponding CPR/first aid program.
CPR Instructor Teaching Package
This teaching package is ideal for those safety professionals who need to add CPR to an existing training program. This four component teaching package is an essential teachinWreference tool for all instructors of
CPR. This package includes:
Instructor's Resource Manual
38-minute CPR video
120 35mm CPR color slides
9" x 12" x 4", storage case Product #19477-2222
Price : Member $395 Nonmember $495