“A lot of people are unaware that some of the best benefits of being a member of the Council cost little or or nothing”
- Edward D. Bullard
President, ED Bullard Company
and long time member of the
National Safety Council
Benefit from Safety Solutions Today!
For any organization committed to safety or involved in providing accident prevention, the National Safety Council is a necessary affiliation.
With unlimited opportunities to learn, grow and share
ideas about safety, you'll realize the benefits of membership immediately.
The National Safety Council is synonymous with safety. In the workplace, at home and in the environment at large, this impressive
organization is recognized worldwide as the authority on issues that impact you directly.
As a safety professional in any industry, your job can be easier with:
· Products that teach, protect and prevent injury
· Periodicals that advise, relate and inform
· A link to safety and industry professionals
· Resources that guide you in making important business decisions.
Membership pays in any industry:
· Manufacturing · Airlines
· Mercantile · Marine Fleets
· Utilities Trade and Service · Transit Lines
· Construction · State and Local
· Motor Fleets · Government Agencies
Sign Up Today!
A page in this Site hardly does justice to all the benefits of National Safety Council membership. Call to learn more about these and other services:
· Substantial Discounts on safety products
and programs offered through ongoing catalog promotions. Members receive 20% off on all listings.
· Free Subscriptions to Relevant Publications including magazines, newsletters and
regular releases on the latest safety and health developments, including: Safety + Health, OSHA Up-to-date Newsletter, Today's Supervisor, Family Safety Health, industry specific newsletters and many
· Professional Safety Support for all your safety- and health-related questions. Seasoned consultants bring expert guidance in starting, assessing and enhancing safety programs
and developing accident recording systems.
· Awards Programs provide additional incentive to further occupational safety and health, fleet safety, driver and employee safety.
Standards and Accident Statistics are available through a number of authoritative sources. You'll have access to the Council's extensive research library; plus, governmental, industrial and
private connections bring valuable current and historical perspectives.
· Foundation for Safety and Health sponsors many worthwhile activities that support the mission of the National Safety Council.
addition to all these tangible benefits, you'll enjoy the intangible rewards of being involved - of contributing to safety through your personal experience and providing opportunity to meet other
professionals. Call today to join the National Safety Council, and see how membership pays!