· 6 Hours
· Features Fire Apparatus
In six hours or less, CEVO: Fire teaches your people to anticipate, recognize and respond
to driving hazards in both emergency and non-emergency situations. The teaching
method is structured discussion-not lecture-so it acknowledges and builds on partici-
pant driving experiences.
Firefighters learn defensive driving techniques for almost any situation: night driving,
hydroplaning, handling other drivers' reactions, city driving, fatigue and stress, and
It's Easy to Train with CEVO
· Trainers present the program by following an easy-to-read,
· Participants follow along with their own driver workbook, and complete a
computer-scored final exam*
· Tests are graded and returned with 24 hours of their receipt
· Drivers scoring 85 % or better receive a recognition patch
· CEVO Fire can be taught in one day in one-hour sessions, or in any other
configuration that's convenient for you
· Fire apparatus design characteristics
· Responding to a call
· Handling "surge"
- Positioning the vehicle
· Fatigue and stress
· Vehicle inspection
· Comprehensive defensive driving techniques
· And much more!
· VHS video featuring fire apparatus
· Discussion slides illustrating actual crash situations
· Detailed leader's guide
Product Number: 33686-0000
Member Price: $269
Nonmember Price: $336
· Full-color driver response book with integrated, interactive exercises
· Comprehensive, computer-scored final exam*
· Driver recognition patch**
Product Number: 33687-0000
Member Price: $8.85 $8. 70 $8.60
Nonmember Price:$11.10 $10.90 $10.75
* Tests are submitted to FLI Learning
Systems, Inc. for scoring. Results are returned to
an individual designated by the organization.
* * Recognition patches are sent to drivers scoring 85 % or better on the test.