The New Jersey State Safety Council, which began as the Newark Safety Council in 1924, is a non-governmental, non-profit public service organization. The Council is dedicated to the prevention of accidental injuries. Its broad range of safety activities is supported by contributions and grants from subscribers in both the public and private sectors.
Our mission is to educate and influence society in New Jersey to adopt safety and health policies, practices and procedures that prevent and mitigate human and economic losses arising from accidents and adverse occupational and environmental exposures.
Training & Education
- 2016 New Jersey Safety Training Calendar
- Coaching Systems LLS Driver Training Online & Classroom Courses
- Learn it Solutions Online Training Courses
- We offer courses in...
- Emergency Medical Services Institute
- Defensive Driver Training - Classroom & Online
- Highway Safety
- Lift Truck Training